Dental Services Offered
Welcome to Dental Care of St. Joseph!
At Dental Care of St. Joseph, our number one goal is to provide the people of St. Joseph, Missouri with effective, affordable dental care. Our team of technicians, hygienists, and dentists will work with you to develop a treatment plan that is custom tailored to your unique needs. We utilize state-of-the-art technology such as the iTero Digital Scanner to view your entire dental profile in unprecedented detail so we can analyze and diagnose with extraordinary accuracy. At Dental Care of St. Joseph we are committed to offering the people of St. Joseph, Missouri dental care that is individually tailored to each patient's particular needs.
The Dental Services We Provide
In addition to addressing immediate problems such as a broken tooth, painful cavity, or a faded smile, at Dental Care of St. Joseph we are eager to help you with the kind of preventative care that will maintain your oral health and take care of minor issues before they develop into major problems. We believe this is the most effective way to achieve a bright, healthy smile while saving you time and money.
Call Dental Care of St. Joseph today at 816-279-3300 if you are interested in:
- Teeth whitening treatments – Depending on your personal preferences and schedule, we offer a variety of teeth whitening methods that may be administered here at Dental Care of St. Joseph or in the convenience of your home
- Dental procedures to fix damage to your teeth such as cavities, decay, or root canals
- Dental restoration including crowns, bridges, or dentures to repair damaged or missing teeth
- Correcting crowded or misaligned teeth with traditional braces or alternative methods such as Invisalign clear aligners. Invisalign utilizes clear teeth aligners that are less noticeable than metal braces. They are also removable, making them an excellent choice for those who prefer versatility.
- Emergency services to deal with damage from physical trauma, an aggravated abscess, or the pain of advanced decay
Innovative Dental Care Technology
Here at Dental Care of St. Joseph, we perform your dental services with state-of-the-art technology, such as the iTero Element scanner. The iTero Element produces extremely high-resolution, 3D images of your entire dental structure without the discomfort and time-consuming process of taking traditional x-ray photos and using dental impression putty (the dreaded "goo") to make a physical model. The iTero scanning process is painless, non-invasive, and completed in a matter of seconds. The Dental Care of St. Joseph dental team is then able to show you a 3D virtual model of your entire dental structure in its current condition as well as a side-by-side comparison with a simulation of your teeth's ideal spacing and alignment. The iTero Element allows your hygienists and dentist to provide your dental care with greater accuracy and efficiency while reducing the amount of time you spend at our office.
A dental crown is a "cap" that is placed over a tooth to restore its shape, size, strength, and appearance. A crown might be needed to protect a decayed tooth from more damage, to restore an already broken tooth, to hold a dental bridge in place or to cover a severely discolored tooth. Crowns offer long-term durability, protection from decay and cracking, and an improved, natural appearance. A crown may be right for you if...
- you have chipped or broken teeth that are immediately visible as soon as the dental array is revealed. This situation could cause a gap in your teeth that requires a surface replacement.
- you have undergone a root canal that requires a significant portion of the tooth to be removed to make way for the support structure and the cleaning process.
- you have weak and damage-prone teeth.
- you have a tooth that is severely discolored.
Emergency Dental Care in St. Joseph, Missouri
Abscesses, tooth decay, infected gums, cavities and other oral health problems can be incredibly uncomfortable, and we are here to treat dental issues that just can't wait for your regular check-up. Whether you're suffering from a painful cavity, cracked tooth, broken dentures or a loose filling, please don't hesitate to give us a call! Research shows periodontal problems can potentially elevate the risk for other health issues, including diabetes, stroke and cardiovascular disease. Your health and comfort are our first priority. If you are in the St. Joseph, Missouri area and experiencing serious oral pain, call Dental Care of St. Joseph directly at 816-279-3300 and one of our team members will schedule a consultation with you during our regular business hours.
Schedule Your Appointment Today!
We firmly believe that your oral health directly affects your overall health and we are ready to take care of any of your dental problems. Call Dental Care of St. Joseph at 816-279-3300 today to schedule an appointment and get the smile you've always wanted!